Below is tonight’s agenda for our Board Of Selectmen Meeting. Selectman Terranova has requested our town auditor’s attend a BOS Meeting to facilitate open discussion on our town finances. Please watch tonight’s meeting to better understand how your tax dollars are being spent.
Posted By: Katy Shea
TOWN OF LYNNFIELD
Town Clerk Date Stamp
Board/Committee Name: Board of Selectmen
Day/Date: Monday May 18, 2015
Time of Meeting: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Selectmen’s Hearing Room, Town Hall, 55 Summer Street
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Presentation by Melanson Heath of FY14 audit
- Public hearing: Wine and beer restaurant license application, Muse Paintbar, 600 Market Street, Suite 1130. 7:15 p.m.
- Common victualler and weekday entertainment license applications, Muse Paintbar
- Automatic amusement license application, Kings Bowl, Market Street
- Request for extended hours for single-day event, Kings Bowl, Market Street
- Tricentennial Committee donation: Placement of benches on common
- Field project update
- Estoppels for National Development regarding refinancing
- Exemption under Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 268A, Section 20 (B) sought by public safety dispatcher for contract regarding Memorial Day food services
- Exemption under Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 268A, Section 20 (B) sought by Finance Committee member for contract regarding Memorial Day DJ services
- Request from Whole Foods to petition legislature to increase quota for all-alcohol package store license
- Update on Perley Burrill matter
- Resignation from Board of Health
- Use of Town facilities: Rotary concert series on common, with banner request
- One-day liquor license: Knights of Columbus, June 6, 4-8 p.m.
- Minutes: April 27, 2015; April 30, 2015
- Proclamations: Letters for Gold Award honorees
- Administrative matters: Signing of warrants
NOTE: The official posting locations registered with the AGs office is the locked bulletin board in the hallway next to the Clerk’s office at Town Hall, and the locked bulletin board just inside the Lynnfield Police Station. Meeting notices will be posted to the town’s web site as a courtesy.