Joe DeMaina, Dave Basile and others made statements at the Sept 14th hearing.
Main points were:
- The town has not identified who is responsible for enforcing the berm design standards
- The Board of Selectmen have not acted on requests to incorporate the agreed upon noise standards into the general bylaws so the police can enforce them.
In addition all member of the MarketStreet committee were provided with a copy of
- The attached presentation.
- 2007 Development Agreement
- 2011 Development Agreement
- The Design Standards
- The 2007 presentation that National Development used at Town Meeting to sell the project.
All of the documents are available on the website at: